1. Communicate with one another about the needs of those who are hurting in our community and opportunities to respond to those needs;
2. Educate our own faith communities about these needs;
3. Network with organizations and agencies which are serving the hurting persons in our community;
4. Offer opportunities for direct involvement in efforts/projects which are attempting to help people in need through volunteer ministries or financial contributions;
5. Become a catalyst for new projects to address community needs;
6. Sponsor fundraising efforts for specific purposes aimed at addressing the needs we encounter;
7. Promote religious tolerance, understanding, and appreciation.